Despite the progress that technology has made in recent years, we are always vulnerable to malware and hacking attempts. Hackers, typically aim to gain unauthorized access to the victim’s data and use it for their malicious intents. The impact of the devastation can broaden up if they succeed to hack a computer or a server having the information of multiple people.
So, what needs to be done in order to protect oneself from hacking attempts? The answer to this million-dollar question lies in the use of a proxy. A proxy helps in masking your real identity, hence offering you an extra cover as you explore the internet. The proxy server is basically meant to secure and retain all your information confidentially. You can read all about The Proxy and How it Protects You here.
The Best Proxy Servers of 2019:
Choosing a reliable proxy server should always be a top priority. Working closely in this arena, we are aware of many free proxy websites that claim to offer fool-proof security to its users, but fail to deliver what they promise. Internet users get attracted with the free offerings, but end up risking their security with the use of such proxies. You can read more about the risks of using free proxies here.
However, there are some proxy websites that live up to their promise. Hence they’ve made their way up to our list of ‘The Best Proxy Servers in 2019’. Here they are:
Having a good and reliable proxy should always be considered as an investment, rather than expense. It may incur some cost but it also offers an unparalleled advantage against hackers.
In the case of doubt, never hesitate to reach for some technical assistance on what type of proxy you should use.
Prevention from Hacking Attempts:
Here’s how proxy saves you from unwanted data breaches:
- Most commonly hackers use the private information of the victim against him/her. That’s a technique widely used to make the victim feel more vulnerable. Although many firewalls and apps have been introduced, the hackers can easily crack them to gain unlawful access. However, only a proxy server can ensure to protect you from a situation like this by masking your information.
- The proxy serves as the gateway between the user and the internet. For this purpose, it has a vast database to store data for the user.
- The proxy server is fairly strong, and cannot be cracked by the hackers easily.
- Storing the data over Local Area Network (LAN) speeds up the browsing time.
- If you are using a cloud app, avoid putting personal and private information like passwords and mobile numbers. Be extra cautious when your account is accessing a proxy server online.
- Always update your OS and other apps on your computer.
If you have any question regarding the use of proxy, please leave your comment. We are here to help!